Cleveland Caravan to devLink Bus…
Calling all Cleveland-area software development rockstars! (If you’re in the Cleveland-area, you automatically are a rockstar, since Cleveland rocks!)
Our friends down in Tennessee are hosting devLink on August 22nd and 23rd. Amanda is doing the heavy work of getting us a bus to go down there, riding alongside some of the region’s most talented individuals in the software development community. If your company might be interested in sponsoring the bus, please have them get in touch with her. We’ll probably be leaving August 21st and arriving back in Ohio on August 24th. Stay tuned for confirmation on the date, as the official Ride the devLink Bus page has mixed dates. (I’ve already emailed them on that, but I will update this post when I get a confirmation of dates.)
In the meantime, I need all of you Cleveland-area software development rockstars to do this:
- Get your spousal acceptance factors high enough to come out and socialize with an amazing community.
- Go to the devLink site and register now before the rates go up on July 4th.
- Go to the Ride the devLink Bus page and sign up.
- Get in touch with me by emailing me at sarah at codinggeekette dot com and let me know that you want in on carpooling/joining the caravan to one of the bus stops.
- If you know of other people who’d be interested in the event, pass the word along!
Let’s show Tennessee why Cleveland rocks – sign up today!